Asian Affairs Commission (CAAs)
The Asian Affairs Commission is formed by the Presidents of Member Notariats and their delegates, as well as by the UINL General Councillors of the Asian continent.
The aims of the Asian Affairs Commission are:
- to deal with notarial issues of special interest from the legal and professional points of view in their respective areas of competence;
- to work for the dissemination of the principles of the Notarial system by all possible means;
- to organise study days on themes of notarial interest from the legal and professional points of view;
- to collaborate with international organisations having their headquarters in their respective areas of competence through the intermediary of designated representatives, in compliance with these Bye-Laws;
- to pursue the specific objectives assigned to them by the General Council or the Steering Committee.