Become an Individual Member of the International Union of Notaries!
The world profession.
The International Union of Notaries is an international organization, which comprises notarial organizations from 80 countries, which have Roman Law as a basis for their legal systems.
Founded in Buenos Aires on 2nd October 1948, the Union promotes, coordinates and develops the interests and duties of the notarial profession throughout the World.
Why become individual member ?
A new tool to support the Union.
The UINL, acknowledging the interest of a large number of Notaries in its activities, has decided to create the category of affiliated individual members who support its projects and initiatives by permitting both practising and candidate notaries to join.
Who can become individual member ?
Membership opened to all notaries.
Providing they belong to a member notariat of UINL, practising and retired notaries, as well as candidate notaries may become individual members.
Moreover, both practising and retired notaries belonging to notariats that are not members of UINL but who abide by the fundamental principles of Latin-type notaries, as well as persons of the academic world may also be granted the capacity of individual member.
Advantages of the individual membership
Each affiliated Notary will have preferential links with the Union, will be able to acquire information relating to the profession and will receive several benefits:
- The Union’s publications (International NotarialRevue, Newsletter).
- Informative and periodic reports on the Union’s activities.
- Information on notarial themes at international level.
- Articles, reports or interventions of the Union’s members.
- The right to participate in the International Congresses of Notaries; seminars, conferences organized or co-organized by the Union (with a reduction in the registration fees).
- The right to access the Union’s studies and works by means of a web site reserved to the Union’s members.
- The opportunity to belong to the big family of world notaries which is a global network at the service of our clients and which facilitates the drafting of acts at a time of globalization
How to join?
It’s very simple to join!
Just fill in the application form (downloadable from the UINL web page) and send it to the administrative secretariat of the Union :
International Union of Notaries
Administrative Secretariat – Individual member’s management
Via Flaminia, 160 - 00196 Rome, Italy
Tél.: ++39.06.320.83.84 - Fax: ++39.06/36091499
Contribution and payment method:
A fast and secure payment.
The individual membership is acquired against payment of a yearly fee of 80 Euros or 100 USD.
It is possible to pay by cheque, bank transfer or credit card.
When does membership end?
The capacity of individual member is automatically renewed each year by payment of the yearly fee at the beginning of the year.
Membership ends by resignation sent in writing to the UINL secretariat or by the nonpayment of the yearly fee after two unsuccessful reminders.
Don’t hesitate, become an individual member to give the International Union of Notaries the means to promote and support the world notariat!